the journey of life

Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 8, 2012

a penpal letter.




Dear Jaime,
I am willing in the useful makefriendsonine website which I have just read your seeking Vietnamese friends, so I am writing this letter to be one of your best friends.
 First, let me introduce transiently about myself. My full name is PHAM DUC ANH, but my friends call sincerely DUC ANH. I will be a third-year student in national economics university at the end of this scarlet reason of flamboyant which called commonly : the summer . My huge childhood dream is becoming a rich person to travel all around the widely galore world, especially the united states where is the charming Land of development.
You are so right, American seems very quite diverse because of not only many kinds of ethnics but also the mixed particular culture of it. We might catch on Vietnamese groups talking Vietnamese in wall street, Africa guys playing vuvuzuela in Santa Ana, CA, us and even though their restaurants. In my opinions, leaving only 1 month in us is the fastest way to know the globe background that may take 10 years running around the widely expensive places in the earth. What this will lead to is that: English is a key to my and other non- Americans ambition.
Every day, I follow faithfully on English improving through listening to favorite radio channels on the internet and writing my own entry journal on the blog where the mine deeply straight feeling about sadness and happiness. in my speaking skills, I used to practice English speaking skills on myself that is limited by exchangeable information. Fortunately, if we are the friends, we can share and find out each other. That’s the way people live and learn. What about you? Let’s write to me if you are interested . Hopefully, a long distance cannot make the long time reply.
Regards,
PHAM DUC ANH

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét