the journey of life

Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 6, 2012

h9's feeling.........i love it

Sometimes in my life I have a crazy time special in the mighnight. In these days, I think about my life, life around me and I wondered something... There are many things I must do now but I don't know what I should do first(*). I met a new friend and he showed me some points. Casualy, I sign in paltalk and met a special man and he showed me how we can change ' tư tưởng', expand our knowledge ,etc... Althought he taught me many things but I understood something from him >'''<. But at least, I will try to finish some exercises. I think this is the frist thing I must do. Don't think too much about the things are complicated and I can't do anything when I continued  thinking aimless(**). That's all. I must go to sleep now and tomorrow I will start my plan about learning English.
Get up at 7 am and sleep at 11pm. Try to do it! >'<
p.s: english is not too hard, it is just a tool that people use it to communicate each other about various subject and I need it for my job. So that I start learning English from a little things. It's just a tool!!! 3 months!!! I have 3 months!!! Hope that everything will be done.
staring a new day, let's listen this music
: lights----ellie goulding

***********************
i love your feeling, your expression....and i have a topic lol:
*:
There are many things I must do now but I don't know what I should do first
>>I’m actually disturbed of so many things nowadays because of so many things that are put on my shoulders and I hardly know what to do first
>>So manythings are put on my shoulders and i hardly know what to do first.

 >>topic : how to stay self-motivated?



 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét